Saturday, February 23, 2008

U23D

It’s been kind of busy with some my going away parties.
I feel pretty sad as the departure day is getting close. Now is the time I got to do what I have wanted and enjoy the America before I leave. And complete the mission that I can’t leave behind.
The steakhouse ; Pinnacle Peak, http://www.pinnaclepeaksteakhouse.com/where I beat the 2 pounds steak. (I couldn’t even finish 1 pound steak at different place last time when I came America 5years ago, I was almost like busted.. Now I beat America!) I’ll upload the picture as soon as I get it from my friend.

U23D must have been seen while I’m here. Then I did it today.
That was incredible! The concert film was shot at South America and we need to wear the special glasses which make our eyes pretty tired, though, I am so big fan of U2 that I kept crying as same as I was at their concert in Tokyo 2years ago. The only thing I have been felt sorry is I was not able to stand up and sing along.
Bono was saying in the concert like that, ‘the difference between countries shouldn’t prevent us from making our better future.’
That’s right.

No comments: